We are looking for an application manager who will work in team with the Business Process Engineer to ensure the operation and availability of software and hardware at employees’ disposal.
OBJECTIVE AND SCOPE OF THE ROLE
1) Hardware: company IT structure (network/server/access point/pc/devices/…). The candidate will be responsible for:
- keeping up to date with all the activities in the site of Parma and the changes agreed with the main headquarters
- supervising the archiving policy and data security
- updating the IT documentation.
2) Software: the candidate will be in charge of all the software used whithin the company (SW on premises, draws 3D e 2D, PDM MecWorks, database MSSQL, management software, CRM sales and after sales, SW in cloud Office 365, SharePoint, topdesk , Superoffice, Box e Dropbox for cloud, Gotomeeting/skipe /..for conference call, Itglue, BCD travel, …)
3) Hardware e Software: the candidate will provide all the IT devices for users, updating the annual budget of the IT dep.
4) GDPR: procedures and related documentation
5) ISO27001: the candidate will be involved in the data security certification. He/she will be in charge of the audit, procedures, and controls in team with the head of the department.
6) Ticketing System (IT Service)
- Knowledge of SQL Language and of database;
- high level coding
- previous experience in a similar role better if in an IT department of a mechanical and engineering company;
- good IT/technical background (better if graduated);
- fluency in written and spoken English (mandatory);
- aptitude for new software learning;
- ability to work under pressure;
- strong sense of responsibility and belonging;
- autonomy in following and carrying out assigned;
- good ability to relate to people;
- knowledge of Office 365 and SharePoint is welcome but unnecessary.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org